- Your name;
- Your contact details, including email address, mailing address, street address and/or telephone number;
- Your demographic information, such as postcode;
- Your preferences and/or opinions;
- Information you provide to me through customer surveys;
- Your browser session and geo-location data, device and network information, statistics on page views and sessions, acquisition sources, search queries and/or browsing behaviour;
- Information about your access and use of my Site, including through the use of Internet cookies, your communications with my Site, the type of browser you are using, the type of operating system you are using and the domain name of your Internet service provider;
- Additional personal information that you provide to me, directly or indirectly, through your use of my Site, associated applications, associated social media platforms and/or accounts from which you permit me to collect information; and
- Any other personal information requested by me and/or provided by you or a third party.
- To enable you to access and use my Site, associated applications and associated social media platforms;
- To contact and communicate with you;
- For internal record keeping and administrative purposes;
- For analytics, market research and business development, including to operate and improve my Site, associated applications and associated social media platforms;
- To run competitions and/or offer additional benefits to you;
- For advertising and marketing, including to send you promotional information about my products and services and information about third parties that I consider may be of interest to you, and;
- To comply with my legal obligations and resolve any disputes that I may have;
Sensitive information is a subset of personal information that is given a higher level of protection under the Australian Privacy Principles.Sensitive information means information relating to your racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religion, trade union or other professional associations or memberships, philosophical beliefs, sexual orientation or practices, criminal records, health information or biometric information.
Restrict: You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information. If you have previously agreed to me using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by contacting me using the details below.
Access: You may request details of the personal information that I hold about you. An administrative fee may be payable for the provision of such information. In certain circumstances, as set out in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth), I may refuse to provide you with personal information that I hold about you.
Correction: If you believe that any information I hold about you is inaccurate, out of date, incomplete, irrelevant or misleading, please contact me using the details below. I will take reasonable steps to correct any information found to be inaccurate, incomplete, misleading or out of date.
Complaints: If you believe that I have breached the Australian Privacy Principles and wish to make a complaint, please contact me using the details below and provide me with full details of the alleged breach. I will promptly investigate your complaint and respond to you, in writing, setting out the outcome of my investigation and the steps I will take to deal with your complaint.
Unsubscribe: To unsubscribe from my e-mail database or opt-out of communications (including marketing communications), please contact me using the details below or opt-out using the opt-out facilities provided in the communication.
I am committed to ensuring that the personal information I collect is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, I have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the personal information and protect it from misuse, interference, loss and unauthorised access, modification and disclosure.
I may use web beacons on my Site from time to time. Web beacons (also known as Clear GIFs) are small pieces of code placed on a web page to monitor the visitor’s behaviour and collect data about the visitor’s viewing of a web page. For example, web beacons can be used to count the users who visit a web page or to deliver a cookie to the browser of a visitor viewing that page.